Visit Us - Pennsylvania
Our store is in the Old Firehouse in the village of Point Pleasant, Pennsylvania, right on the Delaware Canal, with the Delaware River itself close by. You can see all the items in our catalog, plus many other specials. There's a year round Christmas Room and a Bargain Room besides.
After browsing our store, go for a stroll across the spectacular wood Aqueduct behind the Firehouse. Bring a picnic and walk for miles on the scenic towpath, between Canal and River.
Open Weekdays from 9am - 5pm
Saturdays 10am - 5pm
Sundays 12pm - 5pm
4961 River Road
Point Pleasant, PA 18950
Store phone: 215-297-5072
From Washington D.C.:
- 1-95 North to New Hope Exit (Last Exit in PA).
- Follow signs for New Hope
- Pass through New Hope and continue North on Route 32 to Point Pleasant.
- Store is 8 miles north of New Hope on right.
- PA Turnpike east to Exist 27 Willow Grove.
- Route 611 north past Doylestown on bypass. Go past 2 exits for Rts 202 and 313.
- 1 mile past Rt 313 exit, make a hard right at next traffic light onto Silo Hill Rd.
- Follow Silo Hill Rd. to next stop sign (approximately 300 yards).
- Turn left on Point Pleasant Pike.
- Follow 6 miles to River Road (Route 32).
- Turn right and store is 500 feet on left.
From New York City:
- Lincoln or Holland Tunnel to New Jersey Turnpike South.
- South on NJ Turnpike to I-78 West.
- I-78 West to 287 South
- 287 South to 202 South - Flemington Exit (This exit is from the left)
- 202 South into PA over toll bridge. Take River Road North exit, just after toll.
- River Road North to Point Pleasant (approx. 8 miles). Store is on right.